Interview between Simon Ziff of Ackman-Ziff and Solomon Craig of Square Mile Capital
- Peak loan defaults occur 1-2 years after the crisis. So the peak problem should happen sometime H2 2021 into H1 2022.
- Return to normalcy does not occur until 3-5 years post-crisis
- The opportunities for distress are in front of us and not behind us
- Distress opportunities take a long time to unfold
- Your track record / reputation never leaves you so be very careful with your moves when things go wrong
Published by Credible CRE
Huber Bongolan has 9 years of experience in commercial and residential real estate finance. Mr. Bongolan has sourced $700+ million in debt and equity financing for land, construction, bridge, and permanent deals in all product types.
Huber received a double bachelors, Business Economics and International Studies, from UC Irvine where he graduated Cum Laude. He then earned a double masters, MBA and MRED, with Program Distinctions, from University of Southern California.
Mr. Bongolan is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America, and holds leadership positions in both ULI (Urban Land Institute) and FIIRE (Filipinos in Institutional Real Estate). He enjoys competitive sports, mentoring youth, and teaching personal finance.
Huber also enjoys writing about Real Estate trending topics and education. His blog posts can be found on https://medium.com/@huber_60971
View more posts