Webinar from The Collective Realty presenting slides created by CAR
Watch Date: 11/2020
- “K-shaped” recovery – white collar professionals are doing fine during pandemic and lower wage earner jobs are struggling
- Job losses are concentrated in lower-wage industries
- August 2020 Sales up 14.6% YOY
- Sales momentum is highest in 10 years
- California median sales price reached an all-time high of $706,900 un May 2020
- Inventory down as sales improved and fewer new listings being added
- He does not foresee a housing crash because there is not enough being built for how much population growth we have
Published by Credible CRE
Huber Bongolan has 9 years of experience in commercial and residential real estate finance. Mr. Bongolan has sourced $700+ million in debt and equity financing for land, construction, bridge, and permanent deals in all product types.
Huber received a double bachelors, Business Economics and International Studies, from UC Irvine where he graduated Cum Laude. He then earned a double masters, MBA and MRED, with Program Distinctions, from University of Southern California.
Mr. Bongolan is an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America, and holds leadership positions in both ULI (Urban Land Institute) and FIIRE (Filipinos in Institutional Real Estate). He enjoys competitive sports, mentoring youth, and teaching personal finance.
Huber also enjoys writing about Real Estate trending topics and education. His blog posts can be found on https://medium.com/@huber_60971
View more posts